This articles covers the top competitors of Dabur.
Dabur Ltd is an Indian multinational consumer goods company, headquartered in Ghaziabad, India.
Dabur is one of the largest FMCG companies in India and is known to manufacture Ayurvedic medicine and natural consumer products.
Consume Care business accounts for 60% of the total business that Dabur does. 11% of the revenue comes from food business and remaining from the international business unit.
The company report a revenue of Rupees 95 million in 2021.
Let’s check out the top competitors of Dabur
Competitors of Dabur:
Colgate-Palmolive Company :
The first company in the list of the top competitors is Colgate. Colgate is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
The company specializes in the production, distribution and provision of household, health care, personal care and veterinary products.
Few main products of Colgate that you must have heard of are:
- Colgate toothpaste
- Colgate toothpowder
- Colgate toothbrush
- Colgate Plax (Mouthwash)
Oral care category is where Dabur and Colgate competes with each other for market share.
The second company in the list of top competitors of Dabur is ITC Limited.
ITC is an Indian conglomerate company headquartered in Kolkata.
With a wide range of offerings, ITC has a diversified presence across industries such as FMCG, hotels, software, packaging, paperboards, specialty papers and agribusiness.
The company has 13 businesses in 5 segments. Founded in 1910 as Imperial Tobacco Company of India Limited, later renamed as India Tobacco Company Limited in 1970, the company export its products to over 90 countries.
As of today, the company stands renamed to ITC Limited, where “ITC” today is no longer an acronym.
The company posted a revenue of Rs. 48,151 crores in 2021.
Some of the main products/brands of ITC are:
- Sunfeast biscuits
Click on the link to understand the BCG Matrix of ITC
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL)
HUL is a consumer goods company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It is a subsidiary of Unilever, a British company.
HUL operates in a wide range of product categories such as foods, beverages, cleaning agents, personal care products, water purifiers and other FMCG goods.
Established in 1931 as Hindustan Vanaspati Manufacturing Co. , the company was renamed to Hindustan Unilever Limited in June 2007.
HUL has over 50+ brands and knowingly or unknowingly we use different HUL product daily.
Some of the popular brands of HUL are:
- Wheel powder
- Red Label
This is just the tip of the iceberg, the real list of HUL brands is quite big. Check out the list here
The company posted a revenue of Rs. 51,472 in the 2021 fiscal year.
Marico Limited is an Indian multinational consumer goods company that specialises in health, beauty, and wellness products and services.
Marico has offices in over 25 countries across Asia and Africa, with its headquarters in Mumbai. It owns brands like Parachute, Saffola, Hair & Care, Parachute Advanced, Nihar Naturals, and Mediker in the hair care, skin care, edible oils, health foods, male grooming, and fabric care areas.
Some of the main brand and products that Marico has to offer are:
- Male grooming – Set Wet, Beardo, Parachute Advansed Men Aftershower Hair Cream
- Hair Care – Parachute, Parachute Advansed, Nihar Naturals, Nihar Naturals Uttam, Hair & Care Fruit Oils, Mediker, Livon
- Edible Oils – Saffola
- Skin Care – Parachute Advansed Body Lotion
- Fabric Care – Revive
- Healthy Foods – Saffola Masala Oats & Saffola Fittify
Marico posted a revenue of Rs. 9,512 Crore for 2021-2022 Fiscal year.
Amul is an Anand, Gujarat-based dairy state government cooperative society. It is a cooperative brand administered by the Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd. (GCMMF), which is governed by 36 lakh milk producers in Gujarat and the apex body of 13 district milk unions distributed across 13,000 villages.
Amul was the catalyst for India’s White Revolution, which saw it become the world’s largest producer of milk and milk products. Anand Milk Union Limited is the acronym for Anand Milk Union Limited.
Below are few product categories that AMUL operates in:
- Ice Cream
- Dahi etc.
Amul posted a revenue of Rs. 39,000 Crore in 2021.
Britannia Industries Limited is an Indian food firm that is part of the Wadia Group, which is led by Nusli Wadia. It is one of India’s oldest firms, having been founded in 1892 and having its headquarters in Kolkata. It is best known for its biscuit goods.
The company sells biscuits, breads, and dairy goods under the Britannia and Tiger brands in India and worldwide. Since its takeover by the Wadia Group in the early 1990s, the corporation has been embroiled in a series of issues involving its management. It does, however, still have a sizable market share and is profitable.
This concludes the list of Top competitors of Dabur.
Check out related articles:
- SWOT Analysis of Xerox Corporation | Xerox Corporation SWOT analysis
- Slack Competitors 2022 | Slack alternatives in the market
- Klarna competitors in 2022 | Klarna alternatives in the world
- NIO Competitors in 2022 | Who are NIO Competitors in the world
- Top 7 Competitors of UPS | UPS alternatives in the world
- Who are Starbucks main Competitors | Starbucks competitors analysis
- Top 7 Competitors of Bosch | Bosch competitors in the world
- Top 5 Aldi competitors in the world | Competitors of Aldi
- What are ODOO Alternatives | Tools that work like ODOO
- Who are HP Competitors | Competitors of HP in the world
- Who are the Top 5 McKinsey Competitors | Competitors of McKinsey
- Who are the Top Canon Competitors in the world | Competitors of Canon
- Who are the top Sony Competitors in the world | Competitors of Sony
- Top 4 Goldman Sachs competitors in the world in 2021
- Who are the Top 5 competitors of Zapier in 2021 | Zapier alternatives
- Who are the top Just Eat Alternatives | Competitors of Just Eat
- Who are the Top Competitors of Deliveroo | Deliveroo Competitors
- Who are the Top competitors of GrubHub | Grubhub competitors
- Who are the Competitors of Upwork | Upwork Competitors
- Top Uber Eats Alternatives in the world | Alternatives to Uber Eats
- Top Uber Eats competitors in the world | Competitors of Uber Eats
- Top Competitors of JP Morgan | JP Morgan Competitors
- Top 6 Competitors of Tesla | Top Tesla competitors
- Who are the top Cognizant Competitors | Competitors of Cognizant
- Who are the top Accenture Competitors | Competitors of Accenture
- Who are the top Capgemini competitors | Competitors of Capgemini
- Top Illustration Trends to watch out for in 2020
- Top Costco competitors in the world | Costco competitive advantage