This article covers the topic of who are the top Capgemini competitors.
About the company:
Capgemini SE is a French multinational corporation that provides consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Paris, France.
Capgemini has over 270,000 employees in over 50 countries, of whom nearly 120,000 are in India.
Let’s check out the list of Capgemini Competitors
Top Cagemini Competitors
The first in the list of Capgemini competitors is Infosys
Infosys Limited, is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services.
Headquartered in Bangalore, india, Infosys is the second-largest Indian IT company after Tata Consultancy Services.
Major presence of Infosys is in India, United States, China, Australia, Japan, Middle East and Europe.
Products and Services:
Infosys mainly deals in software development, maintenance and independent validation services to companies in finance, insurance, manufacturing and other domains.
Finacle, one of its well-known products is a universal banking solution with various modules for retail and corporate banking.
Its key products and services are:
- NIA – Next Generation Integrated AI Platform (formerly known as Mana)
- Infosys Consulting – a global management consulting service
- Infosys Information Platform (IIP) – Analytics platform
- EdgeVerve Systems which includes Finacle, a global banking platform
- Panaya Cloud Suite
- Engineering Services
- Digital Marketing
The second in the list of the top Capgemini Competitors is Accenture
An Irish-domiciled multinational professional services company, Accenture is a Fortune Global 500 company.
Incorporated in Dublin, Accenture is serving clients in more than 200 cities in 120 countries.
Accenture’s current clients include 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.
Services and Operations:
- Accenture Strategy provides business strategy, technology strategy and operations strategy services.
- Accenture Consulting provides technology, business and management consulting.
- Accenture Digital provides digital marketing, analytics and mobility services.
- Accenture Technology focuses on technology software, implementation, delivery, and research & development, including its Technology Labs for emerging technologies.
- Accenture Operations focuses on an “as-a-service” model of service delivery. This includes business process outsourcing, IT services, cloud services, managed operations and security.
TATA Consultancy Services:
The third main Capgemini Competitors is TCS.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation. and is placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide.
It is also the world’s largest IT services provider and is the first Indian IT company to reach $100 billion in market capitalization, and second Indian company after Reliance.
The fourth is the list of Capgemini competitors is Cognizant
Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services.
Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States, Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994.
Cognizant provides information technology, information security, consulting, ITO and BPO services.
- Business & technology consulting,
- Systems integration,
- Application development & maintenance,
- IT infrastructure services,
- Artificial Intelligence,
- Digital Engineering,
- Business intelligence,
- Data warehousing,
- Customer relationship management,
- Supply chain management,
- Engineering & manufacturing solutions,
Digital Business, Digital Operations, and Digital Systems & Technology are the three key areas of expertise which makes up Cognizant’s business.
The last in the list of Competitors of Capgemini is HCL technologies.
An Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company, HCL Technologies is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Started off as a research and development division of HCL, the company emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business.
The company has global presence with offices in 44 countries including United Kingdom, United States, France, and Germany
The customers of Infosys include 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2,000 companies.
HCL Technologies operates in varied industries some of which are:
- Aerospace and defense,
- Capital markets,
- Chemical and process industries,
- Energy and utilities,
- Industrial manufacturing, etc
HCL Technologies operate in 44 countries and hase below mentioned business lines:
- Applications Services and Systems Integrations
- BPO/Business Services: This division has “delivery centres” in India, Philippines, Latin America, USA, HCL BPO Northern Ireland, and Europe.
- Engineering and R&D Services (ERS)
- Infrastructure Management Services (IMS)
- IoT WoRKS
- Digital & Analytics
- Cybersecurity and GRC Services
This concludes the topic on the top competitors of Capgemini.